We have a lot of Trim/Shake available online and ready for you to cook with, so here’s the method to making #CBD #Cannabutter. You can also infuse your food and drinks with our #CBDisolate as well - but you know you want to make some brownies right?
Basic Cannabutter Recipe
1. Decarb the cannabis. Preheat your oven to 245ºF. Place cannabis buds on a non-stick, oven-safe tray. Cover the tray with parchment paper to prevent sticking. Insert the tray into the oven and set a timer for 30-40 minutes. Older, drier cannabis may require less time. (Tip: you can also set your oven to 300ºF and heat for 10 to 18 minutes, although low-and-slow is the recommended approach when decarbing to better preserve the cannabinoids.) Every 10 minutes, gently mix the buds with a light shake of the tray to expose the surface area of the buds equally.
2. Grind. Grind the decarboxylated cannabis coarsely with a hand grinder.
3. Melt the butter. Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of butter into a stock pot or saucepan. Simmer on low and let the butter melt. Adding water helps to regulate the temperature and prevents the butter from scorching.
4. Add the cannabis. As the butter begins to melt, add in your coarsely ground cannabis product.
5. Simmer. Maintain low heat (ideally above 160ºF but never exceeding 200ºF) and let the mixture simmer for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally. The mixture should never come to a full boil.
6. Strain the cannabutter. Set a funnel on top of a jar and line it with cheesecloth. Once the butter has cooled off, pour it over the cheesecloth funnel and allow it to strain freely. (Tip: Squeezing the cheesecloth may push more bad-tasting plant material through).
7. Refrigerate the jar of butter. If excess water forms at the bottom of the jar, you can remove the solid butter with a knife and drain the water out. (The butter will need to refrigerate for about an hour before removing the water.)
8. Dose carefully. Refer to dosing information below before adding your butter to any snacks, dishes, or desserts.
What is Cannabis Butter?
Cannabis butter is a versatile product that can be used in many recipes. Cannabis infused butter is most commonly known for its use in cannabis cooking, or edibles. Cannabis butter has also been used for topical applications including lotions and creams. Cannabis butter does not involve any scientific extraction of cannabinoids, but rather relies on the simple process of infusing cannabis.
How to make Cannabis Butter?
Cannabis butter is made by infusing cannabis in either water or oil. Cannabis can be ground up to allow for greater surface area exposure to the solvent, which will increase THC and CBD extraction into your product. Cannabis-infused butter or oil is then added to any recipe that calls for the ingredient "butter" or "oil". Cannabis-infused oils can be used in a wide array of recipes, as well as applied topically. Cannabis butter is most commonly made with water, but can also be made with any fat including oil. Cannabis butter and cannabis cooking oil are made by transforming the fats found in butter and oil into cannabinoids through heating/cook.
What are some different ways to use Cannabis Butter?
Cannabis butter has many uses. Cannabis infused marijuana usually starts with Cannabis Oil Hash Cannabis Butter Cannabis Cooking Cannabis Infused Cannabis Rick Simpson Oil. Cannabis butter is most commonly known for its use in cannabis cooking, or edibles.
What are the benefits of Cannabis Butter?
Cannabis butter is a versatile product that can be used in many recipes. Cannabis infused butter is most commonly known for its use in cannabis cooking, or edibles. Cannabis oil hash can be added to the cannabis butter or any other herb for that matter Cannabis.