Why CBD Treats are the Best Choice for Your Dog
Think about the reasons you take CBD for yourself. Do you take CBD to combat anxiety, help with inflammation, or to manage stress? If so, you’re probably wondering if there is a similar way to help your pet with these conditions. The good news is that there is: CBD dog treats!
We give our pets the best of the best, so why not treat them with CBD edibles? CBD treats for dogs offer tons of benefits for pets, many of which are the same as those they present to us humans. Give your dog a CBD dog treat for a hemp-based indulgence they’ll be happy with.
Are CBD Dog Treats Safe?
Safety is paramount when considering what dog treats to give your pet. While there has been no specific conclusive research on the exact safety of CBD for pets, what we know is that the endocannabinoid system of dogs is akin to that of humans. This suggests that dogs will react similarly to how humans do when they interact with CBD. We love our furry friends and would never prescribe treats or edibles that were unsafe to them or their human counterparts.
What are the Benefits of CBD Treats for Dogs?
The potential benefits of CBD treats for dogs are endless! Pet owners who give their dogs CBD treats (like the tasty edibles found at Black Tie CBD) say dog CBD treats may help with:
- Pet anxiety and stress. Just like humans, pets may experience emotional and physical turmoil during times of distress. Travel, separation anxiety, fear of thunderstorms…all of those are legitimate situations that could turn your dog’s mood upside down. Giving them a natural, tasty CBD dog treat in their favorite flavor is one of the best things you can do to help them calm down, relax, and show them that everything will be okay.
- Pain management. Unfortunately, even our furry friends experience physical pain. Whether your pup has a wound that is healing or is recovering from minor surgery, you don’t want to see them in pain. CBD treats for dogs could help take the edge off their pain and help them feel better overall.
- Symptoms related to arthritis. An aging dog is no reason to slow down. Older dogs often experience arthritis, which leads to joint pain. Rather than seeing your dog lose mobility, try giving them a CBD treat to help restore their youthful nature.
- General or localized inflammation. Inflammation comes as a result of the body protecting itself from pain, but inflamed parts of the body can also be uncomfortable themselves. Help your pet manage inflammation with CBD dog treats.
- One of the major benefits of CBD dog treats is their taste! Get your pet excited for treat time by giving them a delicious dog treat in a flavor they’ll love. Black Tie CBD dog treats come in yummy flavors like bacon, peanut butter, cheddar cheese, and salmon.
- and so much more!
Is your dog ready to try CBD treats? Give them the best when you shop with Black Tie CBD today!