CBD Smokables - The Classic Way to Consume Cannabis is Still Relevant
Black Tie CBD offers both tried-and-true as well as innovative ways to consume CBD. Smokable CBD is one of the oldest ways to consume cannabis, and for good reason. Our smokable CBD herb, flower samplers, wax, vape cartridges, and other CBD products all come from homegrown, award-winning high-resin hemp flowers. Customers can trust what they’re putting into their bodies is pure and straight from the source. Whether it’s a pre roll, kief, shake, or the flower itself, smokable CBD from Black Tie delivers some of the best CBD on the market. . Order your home-grown smokable CBD today and experience the best with Black Tie CBD.
The modern wellness market offers plenty of CBD solutions for mental and physical wellbeing. From CBD tinctures to gummies to topicals and more, you may think that smokable CBD is a thing of the past. Additionally, in the past smokable CBD may have been associated with illicitness. The good news is that those days are gone. As state regulations become increasingly more progressive, more people are returning to the roots of CBD through smoking it.
Smokable CBD is one of the most effective ways to take in the product’s benefits. Black Tie CBD invites you to browse our wide range of CBD smokables and discover why people like them so much.
What is Hemp Plant?
Hemp plant is a variety of the Cannabis Sativa plant. Hemp is grown for fiber, seed oil, or different extracts used in food and industry. The plant itself is quite tall and can grow as tall as 16 feet! Hemp has been cultivated by humans for thousands of years; these days, hemp plant seeds are most commonly found in Latin America, Africa, and China.
Does Smoking Hemp Flower Get You High? Is It Safe to Smoke Hemp?
The first thing to clear up about Hemp Flower is that it is NOT the same as marijuana! Although both hemp and marijuana are varieties of the Cannabis Sativa L plant, they have different levels of THC. The main difference between Hemp Flower and marijuana is that Hemp Flower has 0.3% or less of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) in it, whereas marijuana has anywhere from 5-20% of THC.
It is important to note that while neither marijuana nor Hemp Flower is known for being fatally dangerous substances, there have not been sufficient studies to determine the absolute safety of smoking hemp.
What is Hemp Flower?
Hemp flower is the unprocessed hemp bud that comes from a hemp plant. Sometimes referred to as industrial hemp, this plant is simply the flower that comes from the hemp plant itself.
How Do You Use Hemp Flower?
Hemp Flower can be smoked, vaped, eaten, and ingested in other ways. Many CBD users choose to smoke Hemp Flower, hemp bud, and hemp leaves in joints/pre-rolls, pipes or bongs, or with dry herb vapes. Hemp can also be added into baked goods recipes, like brownies and cakes. Another way to consume Hemp Flower is in hemp oil, which can be used for cooking, topically for pain management, and for stress.
Smokable Hemp Products vs Marijuana - Debunking the Myths
It is a common misconception that smokable hemp is the same thing as marijuana, but the truth is that there are major differences between the two. US legislation states that marijuana is a cannabis plant with more than 0.3% THC in its compound. As a reminder, THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) is the main psychoactive compound in cannabis.
The hemp plant that powers legal CBD smokables is also a cannabis plant but one with less than 0.3% THC in its compound. When available in such a minimal amount, hemp is very unlikely to result in any changes in the user’s mental state. Marijuana, on the other hand, may have effects on the user’s mental state due to the higher presence of THC. Hemp flower usage was legalized by the US Farm Bill in 2018, making it legal to safely smoke CBD hemp flowers.
The Types of Smokable CBD
Smokable hemp flower products come in several different forms, many of which are made available by Black Tie CBD.
- CBD hemp flower. As the most unprocessed form of hemp, CBD hemp flower contains mature strains of hemp flower that are dried, cured, and hand-trimmed to make them ready for consumption. The main component of smokable hemp flower CBD to deliver users relaxation, stress relief, and pain management.
- CBG flower. CBG flower is powered by cannabigerol, which is naturally CBG dominant as opposed to CBD. Most CBG users report that smokable CBG helps improve appetite, may be good for dealing with stress, and sometimes it feels like caffeine in the way that it helps with concentration and productivity.
- CBD pre-rolls. Sometimes referred to as joints, CBD pre-rolls are pre-rolled CBD or hemp flowers. CBD pre-rolls are convenient options for people looking for an instant way to smoke CBD. Black Tie CBD offers a wide range of CBD pre-rolls available for purchase.
- CBD vapes and cartridges. CBD vaping is an alternative to smoking CBD that still allows the contents to be consumed via inhalation. The jury is out as to whether smoking or vaping is better or more harmful. It is important to note, however, that both CBD vaping and CBD smoking may potentially lead to the development of lung problems.
The Benefits of Smokable Hemp
Although not everyone that smokes CBD will experience the same benefits, many people enjoy smoking CBD because it may be good for:
- Enhanced relaxation. Anecdotal evidence from smokable Hemp users suggests that smoking CBD hemp flowers may aid in promoting a sense of calm and relaxation. Research from the U.S. National Library of Medicine shows that the properties of CBD enhance nervous system support, stabilization, and anxiety relief.
- Delivering fast effects. Smoking CBD is the quickest way to achieve the substance’s highest bioavailability. When CBD enters the bloodstream via lung vessels, it provides a direct and fast effect. From a numbers perspective, the bioavailability of smokable hemp flowers is nearly 50% while the bioavailability of CBD oils or gummies is about 30%. The bioavailability of CBD topicals is almost zero since CBD does not enter the bloodstream in topical form.
- A nicotine substitute. Many nicotine smokers say that while nicotine itself is a powerful substance, so is the habit of reaching for a cigarette. Smoking CBD flowers may help cigarette smokers break the habit, making smokable CBD a tool to help quit smoking.
- Mood support. CBD affects the nervous system by helping regulate stress responses. Smoking CBD may also be an aid for protecting the nervous nervous system against external influences, helping to promote and support a sense of calmness throughout the day, and helping users avoid mood swings. Please note that these are not claims and may not be used as medical advice.
- A non-addictive option. According to the World Health Organization, CBD is a low-toxic and non-addictive compound, meaning users may smoke it without fear of developing a physical addiction. Always make sure that the level of THC within the CBD hemp flower you intend to consume is legally permissible in the state in which you are participating in this activity. .
- Not making you high. CBD smokables like those available at Black Tie CBD contain less than 0.3% THC, which is too small to result in psychoactive effects or a “high” feeling.
- Legal status. CBD smokables with no more than 0.3% THC are legal in the United States. Still, always be sure to verify the source from which your smokable CBD product is coming and check if it has any Delta 8 THC. This particular hemp component is lacking clear legal regulation and will likely be detectable on drug tests.
Affordability and convenience. CBD hemp flower smokables are widely available to the general consumer market for people over 21 years of age.
Are There Any Risks to Smokable CBD?
CBD is believed to be a relatively safe and well-researched component of Hemp FLower, but there are still risks associated with smoking and vaping CBD as they relate to lung health and mentally addictive tendencies. If you choose to smoke CBD, it is highly recommended that you select the highest quality products like those which have been lab-tested, such as the CBD from Black Tie CBD. All Black Tie CBD products, including high-end CBD flowers, pre-rolls, dab waxes, and CBD flower vape products, come with detailed lab test results for customers to review. Additionally, we kindly invite you to speak with our customer support team should you have any questions, comments, concerns, or need guidance on how to use smokable Hemp Flower.
Smokable Hemp and Drug Tests
Many first-time CBD flower users worry that smoking hemp will increase the likelihood of positive results on a drug test. Drug tests are designed to detect illegal substances only. For example, THC in quantities over 0.3% is already an illegal hemp component, so drug tests will pick up on that. Conversely, CBD, CBG, and most other cannabinoids (with the exception of delta 8 and delta 9 THC) are legal to use. While they are still substances, there is no point in testing for their usage; it would be like testing for caffeine, or another controlled yet legal substance.
While it is unlikely, we urge all users to keep in mind that there is always a chance of testing positive on a drug test if you regularly use full-spectrum CBD products regularly.
Is Smokable Hemp Flower a Good Choice?
Depending on your goals, yes! Smokable CBD and Hemp Flowers can be quite a good choice for people who want a natural way to relax, ease pain, combat stress, promote a restful sleep, and reap many other benefits of the product. Always remember, however, that there may be situations in which smokable Hemp Flower could have a negative impact, both internally as well as on the environment around you. For example, smoking hemp has a detectable odor that may not be suitable for certain situations. People looking for a more discreet way to consume hemp might do better with CBD tinctures, gummies, or topicals.
Buy Smokable Hemp Flower from a Reliable Supplier like Black Tie CBD
If you are ready to buy smokable Hemp Flowers and other CBD products for smoking and vaping, Black Tie CBD is the place to go. As a trusted source of CBD products, Black Tie CBD sells award-winning high-resin hemp flowers, CBD prerolls, vapes and cartridges, several types of hash, and many other CBD/ CBG products. We encourage prospective shoppers to review our customers’ to get an even better understanding of why people love Black Tie CBD.
Place an order with us, and Black Tie CBD will ensure that all of your personal data and payment information is securely protected. We process all orders in the shortest amount of time possible to ensure fast, easy, and discreet delivery across the United States.
Frequently asked question
This seems to good to be true, is buying hemp online legal?
Thanks to the passing of the Farm Bill in 2018, interstate commerce of hemp was legalized. Now you can absolutely legally buy and enjoy products from Black Tie CBD store. Remember, Black Tie hemp dispensary may only sell cannabis to adult customers.
What Is Delta 8 THC?
If you’ve found yourself asking, “What is Delta 8 THC?” you’ve come to the right place. Delta 8 THC, also known as Delta-8 tetrahydrocannabinol, is a psychoactive substance that comes from the Cannabis sativa plant. Delta 8 THC has milder psychoactive and intoxicating effects than Delta 9 THC, but it is still important for users to be aware of its potential to impact them. Legally sold Delta 8 THC products contain less than 0.3% THC, which limits the extent of THC’s effect.
When compared to traditional CBD and Delta 9 THC products, Delta 8 THC products are relatively new to the market and therefore require more extensive research and legislation. The FDA has not evaluated or approved Delta 8 THC products for safe use and they may be marketed in ways that put public health at risk. Some concerns include variability in product labeling and product formulations as well as other terpene and cannabinoid content and concentrations of variable Delta 8 THC.
Some people use Delta 8 THC for a variety of health conditions including nausea, vomiting, glaucoma, sleep issues, and more. It is important to note that the FDA has neither evaluated nor supported Delta 8 THC for these or other health conditions.
Most users experience a floating and uplifting state followed by a mellow calm and a relaxed state of mind when taking Delta 8 THC and using Delta 8 THC products. Delta 8 may be incorporated into several different forms including edibles, smokables, flowers, dab waxes, moon rocks, pre-rolls, and more.
Products containing Delta 8 THC should be stored away from pets and children.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-intoxicating cannabis compound that has significant medical benefits but does not make people feel “stoned”
What Is Hemp?
The hemp plant and its extracts are often used for a wide range of conditions. What is hemp? Hemp or cannabis sativa is the same species of plant as cannabis. Unlike cannabis, hemp contains low concentrations of THC, under 0.3%.
Both cannabis and hemp also contain cannabinoids like CBDV (cannabidivarin), CBD, CBG, cannabigerol, and others. The 2018 Farm Bill established the specific definition of hemp versus cannabis by restricting the content of THC in hemp to no more than 0.3%. Additionally, hemp seeds contain protein, fats, and other nutrients.
Some people mistakenly confuse hemp with hemp agrimony, Canadian hemp, cannabidiol, or cannabis but they are not the same. The legality of hemp is a hotly contested topic within the US given the different forms of hemp that exist and state restrictions. The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 legalized industrial hemp with no restrictions on sale, transport, or possession of hemp-derived products so long as they contain no more than 0.3% THC, as per section 10113 of the Farm Bill.
Hemp can be used to create both commercial and industrial products, including rope, textiles, clothing, shoes, fuel. Hemp has become an increasingly popular choice by many to address certain physical and neurological conditions including skin and stress issues, but factual evidence on the safety and efficacy of hemp for medicinal purposes is still up for debate. Individuals who choose to utilize hemp for medicinal or therapeutic purposes should always consult a medical professional prior to use.
Do you ship outside of the US?
Unfortunately, we do not ship our products outside of the US. We are, however, able to ship all throughout the US.
What's your shipping policy?
Orders are shipped within 2 business days of being received. Average delivery time is 3 to 7 business days. We ask that you allow a minimum of 7 business days before contacting us with any questions regarding shipments. Tracking numbers are provided to customers for all orders as soon as they are available.
We ship to all 50 States!
All orders are professionally and discreetly packaged.
All orders come with a standard "Notice to Law Enforcement" describing section 7606 of the 2014 Agricultural Act. Orders also include a copy of the test results for the product enclosed. Black Tie will not include a bill of lading or an invoice inside the package.
Black Tie uses legal methods of shipping to customers and all packages are sent via our customers shipping method requests i.e. priority vs. first-class. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for any order that is stolen outside the customers' address, lost in transit, undelivered or mistakenly seized.