CBD Hemp Flower for Sale
CBD Hemp Flower for Sale
Blanca Nova (CBD Moon Rocks) Hemp FlowerRegular price from $10.99
CANDYLAND CBD Hemp FlowerRegular price from $6.00
CBD Moon Rocks Hemp FlowerRegular price from $9.99
The Best CBD Flower Powered by Organic and Natural Hemp Components
The best CBD hemp flowers aren’t the only CBD option available at the Black Tie CBD hemp store. However, we proudly consider them to be a perfect option for getting the ultimate CBD and legal THC experience from vaping and smoking. We also offer an opportunity to buy natural and organic hemp flowers in a trusted online shop with the opportunity to protect your purchase and get it delivered almost instantly.
Let us reveal more insights into hemp flower consumption.
What is Hemp Plant?
Hemp Plant is different than marijuana. Hemp Plant is a plant species that does not produce psychoactive effects. In other words, Hemp Plants do not produce drugs. The hemp plant usually only produces CBD flower products derived from hemp strains. These include CBD flowers, oils, and other CBD-based products. It has been a controversial topic for a number of years, but all that is going to change with the legalization of hemp plants.
Hemp Strain is going to be legal across the entire USA, Canada, and other countries. This will lead to a massive number of products and products derived from hemp plants (like smoking CBD Flower). Hemp Plant is a plant that contains CBD and has no psychoactive effects.
This means that hemp plant users can be healthy, without getting high. The extraction of CBD from the hemp plant has been a source of controversy for many years. In fact, hemp plant use only became legal again in the USA with the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill. The Industrial Hemp Farming Act has allowed the growth of hemp plants, across all states. Industrial hemp contains CBD oil, CBD flower, CBD seeds, Smokable Hemp Flower, and CBD leaves. Black Tie CBD creates premium hemp flower products which like our clients.
For Those Getting Started - What Is a CBD Hemp Flower?
CBD flower, hemp flower, and CBD buds are the same things. This is a part of a mature hemp plant. To put it simply, this is a raw hemp material that is still intended for using and getting the utmost benefits unlocked in a hemp plant. The CBD Hemp Flower market is rich in its range, and CBD flowers are one of the most demanded options for those in love with smoking and vaping.
Separating hemp flowers from the plant and selling them as a standalone offer is also a good option for manufacturers and resellers, since in this case, they are able to satisfy the demand of different target groups of users, plus avoid further hemp flowers processing, saving operational costs and delivering hemp flowers at an affordable price.
Why CBD Flower?
There are several benefits that make CBD flower Strains for sale quite a competitive option in the background of other CBD-infused products.
- No prior hemp processing. Most CBD flower users stand for organic and natural ingredients which are the result of following the best industry standards for hemp harvesting and processing. One of the most prominent benefits of CBD flower for sale is no prior processing since they are just dying parts of the hemp flower. For example, to get CBD oil and still preserve all the benefits of a hemp plant, you have to process it with the help of CO2, as an option. But to get a CBD flower, you just have to grow a hemp plant. Less influence on the final product is a cutting-edge advantage that allows for preserving all naturally-gifted ingredients.
- Different methods to use. There are several different ways to use a hemp flower, extracting its naturally gifted benefits. The most obvious are smoking and vaping, however, you are welcome to be creative with your hemp flowers and add them to your meal, beverages or come up with a homemade CBD-infused topical.
- Different goals to achieve. There are a lot of potentially promising benefits CBD-infused products may deliver, and CBD buds aren’t an exception. You may consume them to better deal with anxiety, stress, depression, mood swings, insomnia, inflammation, and pain.
- Different composition. A CBD flower is just a part of a hemp plant. Depending on the approach of the manufacturer towards hemp harvesting and processing, the manufacturer may grow hemp with different sets of ingredients. For example, there can be an increased amount of CBG or delta 8 THC. That is, depending on the goal you pursue, you may find quite a customized smoking hemp flower with such components inside that will fit your expectations.
- Quick kick-in. Inhalation or vaping allows for achieving the highest bioavailability of CBD flower and related ingredients of a hemp flower. To put it simply, this is the way of CBD consumption that promises the fastest possible effect. That’s why CBD flower strains near me are often a top choice for people overwhelmed with stress, nervous tension, and chronic pain.
CBD Hemp Flowers Composition
CBD flower is a natural and organic CBD product that has avoided the impact of processing. That’s why, when it comes to the CBD buds composition, they are much more competitive and rich, compared to other forms of CBD consumption. If you discover a smoke CBD hemp flower for sale lab test result, you will find out that a CBD flower contains the following ingredients.
- CBD. This is the main ingredient of a hemp flower that comes in unprocessed form.
- CBG. CBG is quite an exclusive ingredient of a mature hemp plant. The lack of subsequent processing allows for preserving it as well.
- THC. THC is one more CBD hemp flower component that comes with no more than 0.3% of the total compound. But there are hemp flowers with an increased amount of delta 8 THC. This is a relatively legal component that may produce effects similar to the ones delivered by Delta 9 THC (or just THC) but such effects will be quite seamless.
- Flavonoids. These are hemp ingredients that are believed to have an antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti‐inflammatory influence on human health.
- Terpenes. Terpenes are the components responsible for a specific smell and taste of a hemp plant. They also believed to streamline the effects of CBD.
And nothing more! Such an exclusively organic composition of the CBD hemp flower makes it a perfect option for those who want to consume a CBD plant in the form nature created it.
How to Use a CBD Flower
There are three different ways to use a hemp flower. Let’s find out the one that best suits your health goals and personal preferences.
- Smoking. Smoking a hemp flower is one of the most popular ways for this product intake. It allows for achieving the quick effect, plus most users also enjoy the process of smoking itself. According to their opinion, this is a ritual to relax the mind and stay here and now.
- Vaping. Vaping is one more popular approach. What’s more, most users agree that it portends fewer health risks compared to smoking. Despite the fact that a hemp flower is completely organic, smoke is smoke, so those unwilling to fill their lungs with smoke, prefer vaping. Vaping is also the way to achieve the highest bioavailability of a CBD hemp flower which means you will get the desired effect almost instantly.
- Eating. Eating hemp flowers is one more option for their intake. But this doesn’t mean that you have to eat a CBD bud like you may eat a CBD gummy. The winning way to get the most out of a hemp plant in this way is to cook your meals with it since the best CBD properties are revealed only under the influence of heating. This is a perfect strategy for those who want to avoid vaping or smoking but still enjoy the CBD flower effects and benefits.
Smoking Hemp Flower
CBD hemp flowers - "buds" of a plant which are not used as psychoactive substances but can be an alternative to smoking and vaping. Few people know that CBD hemp flower are also sometimes referred to as "buds" or "nugs".
CBD hemp flowers can be consumed in two ways: through smoking and vaping. In this article we will talk about the effects of CBD hemp flowers, ways to consume them, safety, and cost.
When you think about marijuana, you probably imagine someone smoking a joint or bong, and probably you have some knowledge that the herb has been used for centuries to treat different conditions. Yet, did you know that Sativa can also be ingested in various ways, including CBD hemp flowers?
If you are old enough or have watched a bit of TV in the past decades, then you probably know someone who smokes weed. However, smoking is not the only way to ingest it. You can smoke CBD hemp flower by joint, bong, vaporizer or even from apple. Depends on your preferences and tastes!
CBD Flower Strains
It is now emerging as a popular wellness supplement, with CBD-infused cocktails to beverages, chocolates and even lotions available. Here is list of the top Hemp strains in US :
1. Amnesia CBD flower - 16.08% CBD and THC (Delta 9) - 0.13%. One of the best CBD flower strains in the US
2. Cheese - CBD Cheese has 20% Cbd concentration and 1% THC content. Cb Cheese have a musky aroma, with an earthy flavor that is pleasant to taste.
5. Cbd Skunk Haze - Cbd Skunk Haze has 1% THC and 20% Cbd concentration which makes it a perfect choice for Hemp strains since it does not show up on a drug test.
Conclusion: Hemp strains are up and coming wellness supplements around the globe since they do not have
Are CBD Flowers Safe
According to the research available to date, CBD flower as an ingredient is considered to be quite safe. The World Health Organisation refers to it as a low-toxic and non-addictive hemp ingredient. As for CBD flower strains for sale, they are safe when the amount of THC (we mean delta 9 THC) does not exceed .3% of the total compound.
Otherwise, cannabis flowers can be considered neither safe nor legal. However, the product that is marked as a hemp flower contains a legally allowed amount of THC by default since hemp, unlike marijuana, is just a plant with low THC content.
CBD Flowers for Sale Legal Status
As we have stated, CBD Hemp Flower Strains and other CBD infused products are legal in the US according to the US Farm Bill. Some of the states (to date 3 states out of 50) regulate CBD flower differently, and to date, prohibit its sale and usage.
In other 47 US states, CBD flower come as one more option for legal CBD flower intake. However, we kindly advise checking the lab test of a hemp flower for sale in advance to make sure you are going to buy a legal product of organic compound.
Can CBD Flower Promise High Effect?
Since CBD flower come with less than 0.3% THC in their compound they can’t promise such a high effect as marijuana flowers can. That’s why premium CBD flower are frequently used to get a calming effect, relaxation, mind clearance, and to reduce the consequences of stress. Users also confirm that they might be effective for dealing with pain, including chronic one, anxiety, depression, and chronic insomnia.
However, as for getting almost-high effect, there is an option as well. For example, you might choose CBD flowers for sale that come with delta 8 THC. It is not as strong as delta 9 but still may cause some highness.
In the latter case, be careful and attentive to your health. We kindly recommend starting small and/or trying other CBD flower products to find out how your body reacts to this component.
Can CBD Flower Ruin a Drug Test?
The answer to this question is almost similar to the answer to the previous one. It depends on the compound of a hemp bud you are using. Firstly, you have to understand that drug tests aren’t intended to detect CBD. This is the legal component so testing you for the presence of CBD in your blood is like testing you for the presence of caffeine. You have the right to consume either this or that.
But what makes CBD hemp flower usage detectable on the drug test is THC. As you know, this is a psychoactive component that can’t cause mental changes when consumed in low dosages. But it still can be caught by drug tests which are often used for testing for marijuana usage. Also, most users who are fond of CBD hemp flower (hemp buds)with less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC in their compound reported they have never had problems with drug tests.
However, if you consider trying a CBD hemp flower with delta 8 THC, you should be more careful. Delta 8 comes in higher amounts than delta 9 and might be detectable on a drug test.
So, if you are going to pass a test, consider switching to another CBD option, for example, broad-spectrum CBD oils and gummies since in this case, the likelihood of being tested positive tends to zero.
I Want to Buy a CBD Flower. What’s Next?
Next, follow the simple strategy that will allow you to buy a high-quality CBD hemp flower (hemp buds) from a trusted brand like Black Tie CBD.
- Decide on the compound. Depending on your goal, consider CBD hemp flower for sale with or without delta 8 THC in their compound.
- Choose between indoor and outdoor options. The CBD hemp flower that are intended for indoor usage have a well-pronounced smell of hemp. Despite their legal status and relative safety, it may raise concerns among your surrounding. That is, use them indoors in the company of like-minded people. Outdoors alternatives may smell differently; they usually come with a fruit smell.
- Review the lab test results. The presence of the test results made by an independent laboratory is a sign of a potentially trusted CBD brand. Black Tie CBD has lab test results instantly available on the product pages so make sure to additionally check them before placing an order.
- Decide on the CBD intake method. CBD hemp flower are suitable for smoking, vaping, and cooking, so you will definitely be able to find the product that matches your needs in the Black Tie CBD store.
- Start from the lowest dosage. If you have never bought CBD hemp flower for sale before, you are better to get started with the lowest dosage possible. Such a smart strategy will allow you to reduce the likelihood of possible side effects and symptoms similar to the ones of overdosing.
- Place your order. The next and the last step is ordering your CBD flowers right on the Black Tie CBD official website. Your order will be quickly processed and shipped to your location in discreet packaging. You may also get in touch with our support team for further questions.
CBD hemp flower legal are great options for both novice and experienced users. They are the top choice of those in love with smoking and vaping rituals but may also be a creative and healthy way to diversify your meals with natural and effective ingredients. Black Tie CBD welcomes you to buy to smoke CBD hemp flower and other related products and instantly get started with enough hemp health benefits and effects! Try Black Tie Hemp Flower!
Frequently asked question
Are Black Tie CBD Products Legal?
Black Tie CBD products are in compliance with federal law and there for legal according to the
The 2018 Farm Bill & USDA Final Rule
In December of 2018, the 2018 Farm Bill was signed into law. It removed hemp, defined as
cannabis (Cannabis Sativa L.) and derivatives of cannabis with extremely low concentrations of
the psychoactive compound delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)(no more than 0.3 percent THC
on a dry weight basis), from the definition of marijuana in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
The 2018 Farm Bill defines hemp as “any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all
derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers with no more than a
.03% concentration of delta-9”. 
Additionally, Black Tie CBD complies with the USDA Final Rule  , which indicates that a
hemp crop is considered to be compliant if it is tested no more than thirty (30) days prior to
harvest using a postdecarboxylation method and the results show that the delta-9 THC value does
not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis: 
“Postdecarboxylation. In the context of testing methodologies for THC concentration levels
in hemp, means a value determined after the process of decarboxylation that determines the total
potential delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol content derived from the sum of the THC and THC-A
content and reported on a dry weight basis. The postdecarboxylation value of THC can be
calculated by using a chromatograph technique using heat, gas chromatography, through which
THC-A is converted from its acid form to its neutral form, THC. Thus, this test calculates the
total potential THC in a given sample. The postdecarboxylation value of THC can also be
calculated by using a high-performance liquid chromatograph technique, which keeps the THC-
A intact, and requires a conversion calculation of that THC-A to calculate total potential THC in
a given sample.” 
The postdecarboxylation value for THC, as described above, is synonymous with the Total THC
in a hemp sample. For this reason, it is clear that a pre-harvested hemp crop is not compliant
unless its Total THC concentrations do not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis. 
Total THC Is Not Applicable to Harvested Hemp
The USDA Final Rule  only governs hemp production and not the regulation of hemp
distribution or hemp products which are governed by the Food and Drug Administration Farm
Bill. Therefore, after post-harvest, the USDA has no further jurisdiction over the hemp crop
leaving the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as the only other agency with the authority to
regulate the hemp crop. The sole authority on post-harvested hemp is the Farm Bill and its
definition specifically defines hemp in terms of its delta-9 THC concentration, not its Total THC
One of the key aspects that allows for a higher concentration of THC-A is that during the thirty
(30) day harvest window in which a hemp crop must be tested for THC concentrations, the
plant’s cannabinoid concentrations, including THC, continue to increase.  For this reason, pre-
harvest hemp which has been tested and determined to be compliant may have total THC
concentrations that exceed 0.3% when harvested. With that being said, the hemp crop will
remain compliance with FDA’s 2018 Farm Bill regulations as long as its delta-9
THC concentration does not surpass 0.3%
DEA Regulation of Hemp and Hemp Products
On August 21, 2020, the DEA published its Interim Final Rule (IFR) to further clarify that hemp
and hemp products are not controlled substances.
In order to meet the definition of “hemp”, and thus qualify for the exemption from Schedule I,
the derivative must not exceed the 0.3% delta-9 THC limit. The definition of “marihuana”
continues to state that “all parts of the plant Cannabis Sativa L.” and “every compound
manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such plant,” are Schedule I controlled
substances unless they meet the definition of “hemp” by falling below the 0.3% delta-9 THC
limit on a dry weight basis. 
This ruling confirms that products distributed by Black Tie CBD are not controlled substances as
long as their delta-9 THC concentrations do not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
Lawful Transportation of Hemp Products in Interstate Commerce
The 2018 Farm Bill legalized industrial hemp at the federal level and included a provision that
makes it illegal for states to prohibit the interstate transportation of hemp and hemp products as
No State or Indian Tribe shall prohibit the transportation or shipment of hemp or hemp products
produced in accordance with subtitle G or the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946 (AMA (as
added by section 10113) through the State or the territory of the Indian Tribe, as applicable. 
This ruling makes it clear that Black Tie CBD is allowed to transport and ship hemp or hemp
products as long as the products are produced in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill by not
exceeding a delta-9 THC concentration of 0.3% on a dry weight basis. Additionally, Black Tie
CBD products will not shipped to states with regulations that have enacted a “Total THC” testing
requirement imposing limitations on the requirements set out in the 2018 Farm Bill.
Black Tie CBD Federal Product Compliance
Based on the 2018 Farm Bill, USDA Final Rule, and DEA regulations, Black Tie CBD’s
products which contain delta-9 THC concentrations do not exceed 0.3% and are not controlled
substances under Federal law. The above rules and regulations specifically define hemp in terms
of its delta-9 THC concentrations, not its Total THC content meaning Black Tie CBD products
are in full compliance for retail sales and distribution.
What's your shipping policy?
At Black Tie CBD we work hard to process your order as quickly as possible. In some instances, processing time can take up to 72 hours. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive your package(s) tracking information.
The following shipping methods are available:
- First Class Mail (3-5 business days)
- Priority (1 to 3 business days)
- Priority Mail Express (1-2 business days – Guaranteed)
- Free Shipping – BT_VIP (Orders with a subtotal over $100 ship via Priority Mail for FREE!)
IMPORTANT: Please be advised that all suggested delivery times are estimated and NOT GUARANTEED. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE on First Class and Priority parcels.
The ONLY GUARANTEED SERVICE is Priority Mail EXPRESS. If a PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS package arrives later than the expected time of arrival, as stated on USPS.com, the cost of the Priority Mail Express label can be refunded upon request.
Also note that business days do not include weekends or holidays and there is no weekend or holiday delivery for any shipping methods. We do ship to U.S. Territories and APO/FPO. Unfortunately, we do not ship outside of the United States at this time.
Orders received on Saturday after 1:00 PM (PST) will ship within 48 hours (on Monday, unless it is a Post Office Holiday). Cut off time for Express delivery orders to be shipped the same day is 10:00 AM (PST).
FIRST CLASS PACKAGE:
First Class Mail will be processed within 6-72 hours, not including Sundays or holidays and should arrive within the continental United States in 3-5 business days once shipped from our location, depending on delivery location. For example, orders shipped to California may be delivered in 3 to 5 business days, whereas the orders shipped to some east coast states may be delivered closer to 5 or 6 business days. All the rates for first-class mail delivery are generated in real time by the United States Post Office (USPS.com) and shown to you during the checkout process. We do not add surcharges to the live USPS shipping rate. All orders must have a valid street address verifiable by USPS to be delivered successfully.
Priority Mail will be processed within 6-72 hours, not including weekends or holidays and should arrive within 1-3 business days once shipped from our location. Orders shipped within the continental United States should arrive within 2 to 3 business days (may arrive sooner in California). All orders must have a valid street address verifiable by USPS to be delivered successfully.
Note: Free shipping (BT_VIP) is offered for purchases over $100, If you select this option, we cannot guarantee your delivery or accept any liability for lost, stolen, or delayed orders. In the case this occurs we recommend that you address this with your local post office.
PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS:
Priority Mail Express will be processed within 6-72 hours, not including weekends or holidays and guaranteed by USPS to arrive within 1-2 business days once shipped from our location. All orders must have a valid street address verifiable by USPS to be delivered successfully.
All domestic shipping rates are generated automatically by USPS.com and may vary from location to location. You will be able to review the shipping rates before your order is completed and the payment is applied.
Do you ship outside of the US?
Unfortunately, we do not ship our products outside of the US.
What if I need to return my order, Can I do that?
CUSTOMER SHIPPING RETURN POLICY
The Black Tie Group, LLC DBA Black Tie CBD
This policy confirms Black Tie CBD Products are federally legal for customer shipping in accordance with the 2018 Farm Bill, USDA Final Rule, and the DEA Final Rule. Black Tie CBD products contain less that 0.3% delta-9 THC which is federally legal as described in the following legislative bills and rules, which establish the legal framework allowing customers to ship Black TieCBD products.
2018 Farm Bill
In December of 2018, the 2018 Farm Bill was signed into law. It removed hemp, defined as cannabis (Cannabis Sativa L.) and derivatives of cannabis with extremely low concentrations of the psychoactive compound delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) (no more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry weight basis), from the definition of marijuana in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). The 2018 Farm Bill defines hemp as “any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers with no more than a 0.3% concentration of delta-9”.1
DEA Interim Final Rule (IFR)
On August 21, 2020, the DEA published its Interim Final Rule (IFR) to further clarify that hemp and hemp products are not controlled substances. In order to meet the definition of “hemp”, and thus qualify for the exemption from Schedule I, the derivative must not exceed the 0.3% delta-9 THC limit. The definition of “marijuana” continues to state that “all parts of the plant Cannabis Sativa L.” and “every compound manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such plant,” are Schedule I controlled substances unless they meet the definition of “hemp” by falling below the 0.3% delta-9 THC limit on a dry weight basis. 2
This ruling confirms that products distributed by Black Tie CBD are not controlled substances as long as their delta- 9 THC concentrations do not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
Lawful Transportation and Shipping of Hemp Products in Interstate Commerce
The 2018 Farm Bill legalized industrial hemp at the federal level and included a provision that makes it illegal for states to prohibit the interstate transportation of hemp and hemp products as follows: No State or Indian Tribe shall prohibit the transportation or shipment of hemp or hemp products produced in accordance with subtitle G or the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946 (AMA (as added by section 10113) through the State or the territory of the Indian Tribe, as applicable. 3
This ruling makes it clear that Black Tie CBD and customers of Black Tie CBD are allowed to transport and ship hemp or hemp products lawfully in commerce as long as the products are produced in compliance with the 201 Farm Bill by not exceeding a delta-9 THC concentration of 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
1 7 U.S.C. §1639o(1)