The Best CBD Tincture at BlackTie CBD - Top CBD Users Choice
CBD tinctures, along with CBD gummies, are two of the most popular forms of CBD products on the modern wellness market. What makes them so popular? How are they made and where to shop the best CBD tincture to achieve your health goal?
Black Tie CBD is here to help you with a CBD tincture choice.
CBD Tincture and CBD Oil - What’s the Difference
In fact, there is no difference. CBD tincture and CBD oil are the same things. Still, some novice users mistakenly believe that these are two separate kinds of products. Let us explain.
CBD tincture means CBD extract that comes in a form of oil. This extract is also powered by additional carrier and essential oils, for example, avocado or olive oils. That is, CBD tincture is the main ingredient of CBD oil, and that’s why they are often referred to as the same things. What’s more, if you google “CBD tincture” or “CBD oil” you are likely to get the same search results.
How CBD Tinctures Are Made
Despite the popularity of CBD tinctures, the process of their manufacturing is also sometimes unclear to newbies. To shop for the best CBD tincture, the specifics of its production are the first thing you have to consider since this directly affects the quality of the final product. There are several approaches to CBD tinctures creation.
- Solvent method. This is the oldest method of obtaining CBD oil from a hemp plant. In this case, a manufacturer used hazardous solvents like butane or hexane to extract CBD oil from the plant. In this case, the final product will always have traces of solvents that are quite harmful. We kindly recommend avoiding CBD oil manufacturers according to this method.
- Steam distillation. In this case, water is heated to steam, and using the special equipment, hot steam helps a hemp plant release beneficial CBD oil. This method is quite safe and eco-friendly, still, the amount of obtained oil will be quite low. That’s why this approach isn’t very effective on the industrial scale.
- CO2 extraction. Within this method, the manufacturer uses the whole set of special chambers to transfer CO2 through them and let it extract CBD oil from the raw material. This method isn’t cheap, but it is very effective, ultimately safe, and eco-friendly.
- Cold press. This is the most advanced method of hemp processing. In this case, no other substances affect the hemp plant, except for the pressing device. The plant is cut into small pieces and releases CBD oil under the pressure.
After CBD oil is obtained from a hemp plant, it is mixed with other oils for better absorption. The most popular choices of carrier oils are coconut, avocado, and olive oil. In addition to their carrier properly, they also have their own beneficial ingredients inside that are quite good for seamless absorption of the main ingredient - CBD.
That is, CBD tincture is a CBD oil mixed with other oils of natural origin. Such an organic composition and the absence of other ingredients make CBD oil the top choice among novice and experienced CBD users.
CBD Tinctures Health Benefits
The organic compound of the best CBD tinctures isn’t the only reason numerous users worldwide choose them for their daily wellness. According to different researches, CBD tincture (as well as CBD in any other product form) may be helpful with the following health disturbances.
- Pain and chronic pain. Cannabidiol connects to the human brain receptors directly, helping them to get back on the healthy path. This is the reason that explains why CBD may be helpful for pain, severe pain, and chronic pain. In this case, CBD helps the brain regulate painful signals reducing the pain level and severity. There is even research stating that CBD can be more effective for pain management compared to traditional painkillers.
- Mental health challenges. The list of mental health issues is quite long, still, there is a lot of research dwelling on the possibilities of CBD to deal with most of them. The most widespread CBD use case in the context of mental health is using it for stress management and related anxiety. In this case, CBD is believed to help the nervous system to calm down and reinforce its protective functions. In the same way, it may help manage anxious thoughts and feelings. There are also different researchers studying CBD possibilities for bipolar disorder treatment, Post-traumatic stress syndrome, and depression. As for the last condition, a lot of users worldwide reported that using CBD tincture helped them feel much better.
- Sleep problems. Sleep problems may also be related to mental health challenges but they are so widespread globally that it makes sense to talk about them in the specific context. There are a lot of reasons that may lead to sleep disorders. Stress and anxiety are the most common ones but very often sleep problems are related to age changes, work in shifts, hormonal disorders, and lack of vitamins. Despite the reason, CBD is believed to be helpful with restoring healthy sleep patterns, according to different research. It may also be helpful even with severe insomnia, but in this case, you have to consider a full-spectrum CBD of high potency.
Let’s clarify what a full-spectrum CBD tincture is.
Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture vs Broad Spectrum One
There are two types of CBD tinctures - full-spectrum and broad-spectrum ones.
- The full-spectrum CBD tincture is the one that comes with all beneficial ingredients naturally contained in a hemp plant. It contains cannabidiol, flavonoids, terpenes, and THC - one of the cannabinoids that is believed to be addictive and psychoactive when consumed in high amounts. Still, in the full-spectrum CBD tincture, the amount of THC is reduced to .3%. This level is believed to be safe and non-addictive. Plus, the presence of THC strengthens the impact of other ingredients of CBD tincture since the THC chemical structure is very similar to the structure of cannabinoid receptors of the human brain.
- The broad-spectrum CBD tincture, in turn, is the one that comes with all the ingredients above, with the exception of THC. In other words, the broad-spectrum CBD tinctures are THC-free but they still may contain THC traces in nano-amounts. According to users' reviews, the full-spectrum CBD tinctures promote a better-pronounced, faster, and longer effect because of some kind of “teamwork” of its ingredients. Still, the broad-spectrum CBD tincture can be a good option for those who don’t want to consume THC in any amounts, even despite its relative safety and legality in most states (under the condition that its amount doesn’t exceed .3%).
P.S. There are also CBD isolates that come with CBD only in the form of crystals or powder so you may review this option as well.
We, at BlackTieCBD.Net, offer the highest-quality broad and full-spectrum CBD tinctures to meet all the preferences of our users. You should also know that we are glad to offer a full-spectrum CBD tincture powered by delta-8 THC. This hemp component is also relatively legal, just like delta-9 THC or just THC, but according to our reviews, it promotes a faster and even more pronounced effect.
If you are new to CBD, you may also consider getting started with a broad-spectrum option, evaluate your body’s response and then decide on trying a full-spectrum oil or proceeding with the choice you’ve already made.
CBD/CBG Tincture - What is the Difference
Searching for the best CBD tincture, you may also come across CBD and CBG tincture options. As you may guess, the difference lies in the main ingredient that powers them.
CBD stands for cannabidiol, while CBG is cannabigerol. Both are cannabinoids naturally hosted by a hemp plant. Still, CBD is a better-researched hemp ingredient compared to CBG. The matter is in the fact that CBG is quite an exclusive component. It can only be obtained when the hemp plant isn’t mature enough so the production of CBG is expensive since a lot of raw materials should be either wasted or redirected to other products manufacturing. That’s why there are still some gaps in CBG potential benefits research.
According to the studies available to date, CBG is believed to improve appetite (while CBD may decrease it). Like CBD, it can also be effective for depression management. A lot of users also report that CBG feels like caffeine, that is, it can be used as a natural energy and productivity booster. Other researches have also explored the potential effects of CBG for immunity strength, chronic pain management, and reducing inflammation.
Which ingredient should you choose as the main one to power your tincture? Well, as always, the choice is up to you. We kindly recommend proceeding with your health needs and contact our support team for an in-depth consultation. You should also know that CBG traces are found in most CBD tinctures since these ingredients can’t be separated from each other completely.
How to Use CBD Tincture
Another reason for CBD tinctures’ popularity is easiness and convenience of their usage. To get started with your CBD experience, you just have to measure several drops of tincture using a pipette that comes with a bottle. If you are new to CBD, get started with one drop of tincture per day. Such a careful strategy will allow you to find out how your body responds to CBD and other ingredients inside.
Also, take your health goal into account. For example, if you want to get rid of sleepless nights, use several drops of CBD tincture right before bedtime. According to users' reviews, it acts quite quickly since it is absorbed right through the receptors in the mouth. That is, CBD bypasses the digestive tract and comes to action in 15-20 minutes after intake.
If your goal is stress management, consider using it before the potentially stressful event or immediately when you feel overwhelmed with stress and related emotion. In this case, your CBD tincture is likely to quickly help you calm down and take a sober look at the reality.
You may use CBD tincture by dropping it right into your mouth or adding it to meals and beverages. Don’t add CBD oil drops to hot products since the heat may decrease its effect. Also, don’t mix CBD tincture with alcohol since there is too little research dwelling on the safety of such a mix.
Can I Become Addicted to CBD Tincture?
Well, this is quite a logical question those who are getting started with CBD products often ask. No, you can’t get used to CBD tincture since CBD isn't an addictive component. Even THC in up to .3% can’t cause addiction or any other mental changes.
A lot of users report that they use CBD products for course treatment. That is, they use CBD tincture for a month and easily live without it during the next one. This is some kind of supportive and preventive strategy that proves one more time that you can’t get used to CBD on a physical and mental level. The only thing you may get used to is your wellbeing and wellness CBD products may promote, and this is just the goal most CBD users pursue.
Is CBD Tincture Usage Detectable on a Drug Test?
In most cases, a drug test can’t catch and show CBD tincture usage. Since CBD is a legal substance, there is no sense in testing users for its consumption. This is as illogical as testing you for caffeine consumption. The only thing that can make CBD oil usage detectable on a drug test is THC. Still, since the amount of THC in legal CBD tinctures is limited to .3%, such a small amount is quite unlikely to be found on a drug test.
But you have to be careful with drug testing if you intend to use delta 8 THC CBD tinctures. Delta 8 THC is quite an active substance, and its amount in CBD tincture can be different. So, you are better to make a short pause with such a CBD tincture type if you are going to pass a drug test.
Those subjected to frequent drug tests, for example, drivers and other people with jobs of increased responsibility, can consider broad-spectrum CBD tinctures with minimal traces of THC that can’t be detectable in any case. You may also consider this option for your first CBD experience since in this case, you will be able to better monitor your body’s response to CBD.
CBD Oil Tincture Types. What CBD Oil Tinctures I can find in Black Tie CBD?
There are many different types of CBD Oil tinctures that are now available now. The best CBD tincture is the one that you can be comfortable with and it's right for you.
CBD Tinctures are usually made with coconut oil or hemp seed oil, a healthy option in general. However, some people have allergies or are uncomfortable with the flavor of coconut oil. If this is the case, Black Tie CBD offers an alternative option - MCT oil.
MCT oil is a type of oil made from organic coconut oil. It is oil that contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), which are saturated fatty acids. They are very easily processed without the need for bile or pancreatic enzymes, and they digest directly into your liver.
Black Tie CBD offers CBD Hemp Oil Tincture, CBD Vape Oil, popular CBD Pet Tincture for your fur-kid and a lot of different CBD Oil Products. Their prices are affordable and they offer a discount for first-time buyers. Black Tie CBD is the leading supplier of legal medicinal cannabis products in the USA and we pride ourselves on providing our loyal customers with all that they require to ensure a healthy, happy lifestyle.
How to make CBD Oil Tincture?
The process of making CBD Oil Tincture is complex and not suitable for complete beginners. It requires a lot of patience and knowledge, as well as good equipment and chemicals. Also, it is quite expensive for most people. CBD Oil tinctures are one of the most popular ways to use this supplement. This article will discuss the best approach to making CBD Oil Tincture at home, so you can use it knowing that your product is safe and effective.
For making CBD Tincture Oil at home you need to have some basic equipment and chemicals, which you can purchase online.
Some of the required items are:
Medium glass container with a plastic lid – This should be able to hold 125 ml.
A wooden spoon
An electric mixer – This should be hand-held and small enough to fit inside the glass container.
Filter – This can be a coffee filter or any other paper filter. A cheesecloth will also work if you tie up the sides to make a rectangular filter.
Coarsely ground CBD flowers – This is about 1/2 cup, which is enough for the process. Make sure the product is finely ground but not powdered.
Liquid lecithin – This can be purchased online and is a required ingredient for making CBD Oil Tincture.
Making CBD Oil Tincture
The following ingredients are needed to make CBD oil tincture:
125 ml of medium glass container with a plastic lid. A wooden spoon. An electric mixer. A filter, either a coffee filter or paper filter, but it must be able to fit inside the glass container. 1/2 cup of finely ground CBD flowers. Liquid lecithin.
The first step is to grind the CBD flowers into a fine powder using a mortar and pestle or a grinder. Make sure the flower is completely ground into powder form.
Next, carefully pour 125 ml of medium glass container with a plastic lid into the electric mixer. Add CBD powder to the glass container and carefully mix at high speed for 2 minutes. The mixture will be quite thick.
Slowly pour cold water into the mixture while gently stirring with the wooden spoon. Continue mixing until all the plant material dissolves and the mixture becomes green.
You'll need to use a filter during this step. Attach the filter to the wooden spoon and carefully pour the mixture into the filter. Use the spoon to press on the plant material in order to squeeze all of the oil out.
Remove the filter and discard any leftover plant material. Slowly pour the oil into the container. It will be slightly thick but will become thinner as it mixes with the lecithin.
Once all the oil and lecithin mixture is in the container, use the electric mixer to mix them together at high speed for 5 minutes.
Slowly pour the mixture into a glass container with a plastic lid and store it in the refrigerator until use.
It is recommended to keep the mixture in the refrigerator and take 1-2 ml by dropper 2-3 times daily. This will ensure accurate dosage of CBD Oil Tincture and prevent wasting any unused product.
Shop the Best CBD Tincture at Black Tie CBD
Where to buy the best CBD tincture for the ultimate CBD experience? Black Tie CBD is the right place to do it right now. Here is how to do it step by step.
- Define your health goal. Depending on your goal, you may choose CBD tinctures of different strengths. There are CBD oils with 300-5000 mg of CBD per bottle, and each of the options has a more or less pronounced effect. For example, if you want to deal with periodic stress, you may consider low-potency CBD oil. But if you need to manage chronic insomnia or severe pain, stronger CBD tinctures will be more useful. In any case, get started with the lowest dosage possible and gradually increase it until achieving the necessary effect.
- Decide on a CBD tincture type. As we have already explained, there are THC-powered (with up to .3% THC in the compound) and THC-free options (which still may contain minimal THC traces). We, at Black Tie CBD also have CBD tinctures with delta 8 THC which may promise quite a powerful kick-in, according to our users' reviews.
- Review the lab test results. The presence of lab test results made by an independent laboratory is a sign of CBD brand credibility and CBD tincture compound transparency. According to US laws, CBD manufacturers are obliged to test each bunch of their products and publicly share the lab test results on their web pages or in-store. Make sure to review them to find out the precise amounts of CBD, CBG, THC, and other ingredients to be well aware of what you intend to buy and consume.
- Place your order and wait for your CBD tincture delivery. The only thing remaining at this stage is to make instant order and calmly wait for your CBD tincture to be delivered to your home as soon as possible. We, at Black Tie CBD, are well aware of the fact that CBD is still surrounded by misconceptions and stereotypes, and that’s why we ship our products in discreet packaging to all 50 US states.
CBD tincture is one of the first forms of CBD products. To date, this is still popular and demanded among users worldwide. Its natural compound, quick effect, and convenience of usage make it a top-notch option for the first and ongoing CBD experience. At BlackTieCBD.Net you can shop the highest-end CBD tincture of organic compound which is also confirmed by publicly available lab test results.
How to use CBD tinctures?
It is important to talk to your doctor before using this product. CBD tinctures should be taken after a meal. Taking it in small doses is essential due to its high concentration. It is possible to take CBD tinctures in a variety of ways. As an example, you can directly swallow it; place it under the tongue for about 1-2 minutes and swallow. Furthermore, you can mix the tincture with everyday foods and beverages.
What are the benefits of CBD tinctures?
There are a lot of benefits of using CBD tinctures. It may help with a wide range of health problems such as chronic pain, muscle spasms, anxiety, insomnia, acne, depression, high blood pressure, anorexia, epilepsy, glaucoma, parkinson’s disease, reduce risk of heart diseases.
What kind of hemp oil is used for CBD tinctures?
A CBD tincture is an herbal extract that is highly concentrated and more easily absorbed in the body than other forms of CBD and should be used a few drops at a time. The tincture is available in a variety of strengths and flavors. Hempseed oil and coconut oil are both used in the unflavored option. Flavoring options also use these ingredients and, in addition, stevia, naturally derived flavors, and essential oils.
What does CBD tincture taste like?
It all depends on the type of hemp oil that was used for CBD tinctures. CBD tinctures are often described as tasting like grass. Those who enjoy herbs, earthy flavors, and dark chocolate with a bit of an edge will probably enjoy CBD oil that is unflavored. There is always a choice of flavors, so you can enjoy the taste you like.