Discover the Best CBD Tinctures at Black Tie CBD - Top Choice for CBD Users
CBD Oil, or Tincture, is one of the most popular forms of CBD available. CBD comes in many different varieties, all of which we sell here at Black Tie CBD – CBD gummies, hemp flowers, edibles, isolate, tablets, vape cartridges, pre-rolls, topicals, and of course, tinctures!
What makes CBD Tincture so popular? Why do people love CBD Tinctures? You may also be wondering how CBD Tincture is made and where to shop to find the best CBD tinctures to meet your health goals.
Black Tie CBD is here to help you make informed choices when it comes to finding the best CBD Tincture for you.
Differences Between CBD Tinctures and CBD Oil
CBD Tincture and CBD oil are synonymous terms. Black Tie CBD’s Tinctures are made with organic Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil, which is a high quality version of coconut oil. Whereas other manufacturers may use alcohol as a base, Black Tie does not.
The clean and simple ingredient list of our CBD Tinctures are further proof that the two are one in the same:
Full Spectrum Tincture ingredients:
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Organic MCT Oil
- Organic Flavoring (if a flavored variety)
Broad Spectrum Tincture ingredients:
- Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Organic MCT Oil
- Organic Flavoring (if a flavored variety)
Health Benefits of CBD Tinctures
Ongoing research suggests that CBD tinctures and CBD products in general may be helpful for supporting certain health conditions.
- CBD tinctures for pain and inflammation. Whether chronic or acute, CBD may be helpful for pain relief, pain management, and inflammation. CBD’s interactions with the endocannabinoid, inflammatory, and pain sensing systems may help regulate pain level and severity without the negative side effects that often come from traditional painkillers.
- CBD for mood and mental health. The potential for CBD to help improve mood comes from its ability to increase the body’s levels of anandamide. Anandamide works in areas of the brain related to memory, motivation, cognitive processing, movement control, pain, and pleasure and reward. When used for stress management and anxiety, CBD tinctures may help the nervous system calm down and reinforce its protective functions. Research is also being conducted on the possibility of using CBD for additional mental health conditions such as bipolar disorder treatment, post-traumatic stress syndrome, and depression.
- CBD tinctures for sleep problems. Sleep problems may be related to mental health challenges but they may also exist independently. Stress, anxiety, hormonal changes, vitamin deficiencies, work hours, and so much more can contribute to sleep issues. CBD is believed to be helpful for helping restore healthy sleep patterns and even insomnia.
Now that you understand a bit more about CBD tinctures, we can go into more detail about the different kinds. To learn about full-spectrum CBD tinctures vs. broad spectrum CBD tinctures, check out our article on “A Guide to Choosing a CBD Tincture.” Here, you’ll learn about the different purposes each spectrum serves so you can decide which is best suited for your needs.
Here at Black Tie CBD, we offer the highest-quality broad and full-spectrum CBD tinctures no matter what your preference. If you’re looking for something to give you the “entourage effect,” try a full spectrum cbd tincture. Broad-spectrum CBD would be better for the benefits of CBD without the effects of THC. It all comes down to what your goals are and what you hope to achieve. We suggest that beginners start with a broad-spectrum option to get a sense of how your body will respond. From there, you’ll be able to make a more informed decision about how much you can handle.
Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture vs Broad Spectrum One
There are two types of CBD tinctures - full-spectrum and broad-spectrum ones.
- The full-spectrum CBD tincture is the one that comes with all beneficial ingredients naturally contained in a hemp plant. It contains cannabidiol, flavonoids, terpenes, and THC - one of the cannabinoids that is believed to be addictive and psychoactive when consumed in high amounts. Still, in the full-spectrum CBD tincture, the amount of THC is reduced to .3%. This level is believed to be safe and non-addictive. Plus, the presence of THC strengthens the impact of other ingredients of CBD tincture since the THC chemical structure is very similar to the structure of cannabinoid receptors of the human brain.
- The broad-spectrum CBD tincture, in turn, is the one that comes with all the ingredients above, with the exception of THC. In other words, the broad-spectrum CBD tinctures are THC-free but they still may contain THC traces in nano-amounts. According to users' reviews, the full-spectrum CBD tinctures promote a better-pronounced, faster, and longer effect because of some kind of “teamwork” of its ingredients. Still, the broad-spectrum CBD tincture can be a good option for those who don’t want to consume THC in any amounts, even despite its relative safety and legality in most states (under the condition that its amount doesn’t exceed .3%).
P.S. There are also CBD isolates that come with CBD only in the form of crystals or powder so you may review this option as well.
We, at BlackTieCBD.Net, offer the highest-quality broad and full-spectrum CBD tinctures to meet all the preferences of our users. You should also know that we are glad to offer a full-spectrum CBD tincture powered by delta-8 THC. This hemp component is also relatively legal, just like delta-9 THC or just THC, but according to our reviews, it promotes a faster and even more pronounced effect.
If you are new to CBD, you may also consider getting started with a broad-spectrum option, evaluate your body’s response and then decide on trying a full-spectrum oil or proceeding with the choice you’ve already made.
The Difference Between CBD and CBG Tinctures
When searching for the best CBD tincture, you’ll probably come across both CBD and CBG tincture options. The main difference between CBD tinctures and CBG tinctures is that CBD tinctures are derived from cannabidiol whereas CBG tinctures are derived from cannabigerol.
The hemp plant naturally hosts both of these cannabinoids, but the ways they interact with the body are not the same. For example, CBG is believed to help improve appetite, while CBD may decrease it. Additionally, some people say that CBG makes them feel energized and focused, whereas CBD may have a more relaxing, calming effect. Both CBD and CBG tinctures may be useful for pain and mood disorders, with each offering its own set of strengths.
As for which one is right for you, the choice is yours! We sell both CBD tinctures and CBG tinctures here at Black Tie CBD. The best way to determine which one is best is to consider your health needs and goals. If you’re still unsure, we encourage you to reach out to a member of our support team for further assistance.
How to Use CBD Tinctures
One of the reasons CBD tinctures are so popular is because they are easy and convenient to use. All you need to do is measure several drops of the tincture using the pipette that comes in the bottle. First-time CBD users and those new to CBD should start with just one drop per day to evaluate how your body responds. From there, increase slowly and responsibly.
When using CBD tinctures, always consider your overarching goals from a health and wellness perspective. When dropped under the tongue, CBD tinctures bypass the digestive tract, which means they can take effect within 15-20 minutes. This could be good if you are using CBD tinctures for sleep, but not so good if you’re looking for a slower release.
Pro tip for what NOT to do with CBD tinctures: avoid adding them to hot products like coffee or tea if you want to reap the total benefits, as the heat may decrease the tincture’s effect. Also, please do not mix CBD products with alcohol.
Can I Become Addicted to CBD Tinctures?
While you can technically get “addicted” to anything, there is no need to worry about becoming chemically addicted to CBD tinctures. The THC component in CBD tinctures is less than 0.3%, which is not enough to cause any chemical dependency. Many people say they use CBD products for a period of time and have no problem stopping.
Are CBD Tinctures Detectable on Drug Tests?
Because CBD tinctures contain less than 0.3% THC, CBD tinctures will most likely not show up on drug tests testing for THC. That said, it is always best to proceed with caution, especially if you know you have an upcoming drug test. Certain forms of CBD Tinctures, Delta 8 THC CBD tinctures, for example, are designed to provide more substantial THC effects. We therefore suggest not using these products prior to testing. Alternatively, you may also consider broad-spectrum CBD tinctures over full-spectrum varieties if you find yourself in these types of situations.
Types of CBD Oil Tinctures Available at Black Tie CBD
We have a variety of CBD oil tinctures here at Black Tie CBD. As always, remember that the best CBD oil tincture is the one that works best for your body and mind.
CBD Tinctures are usually made with coconut oil or hemp seed oil, both of which are typically safe. For those who have an allergy to one of these ingredients, or may not like the coconut oil flavor, we suggest MCT oil.
MCT oil contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), aka saturated fatty acids. The oil is made from organic coconut oil but processed differently from coconut oil in the liver.
Black Tie CBD has CBD Hemp Oil Tinctures, CBD Vape Oils, and so much more.
How can I make a CBD Oil Tincture?
In all transparency, making your own CBD oil tincture may be harder than you think. While it is certainly possible to make CBD oil tinctures at home, it requires a good bit of scientific knowledge, resources, equipment, lots of time, and patience. At that point, it probably makes more sense to buy your CBD tincture directly online from a reputable source like Black Tie CBD.
If you’re dead set on making your own CBD oil tincture, however, you’ll need the following equipment:
- Medium glass container (125 ml) with a plastic lid
- Wooden spoon
- Hand-held electric mixer (small enough to fit inside the glass container)
- Cheesecloth as a filter
- ½ cup coarsely ground CBD flowers
- Liquid lecithin
Steps for Making Your Own CBD Oil Tincture
- Finely grind the CBD flower
- Carefully pour 125 ml of water from the medium glass container with a plastic lid into the electric mixer.
- Add the ground CBD flower to the glass container.
- Mix at high speed for 2 minutes. The mixture should be thick.
- Using the cheesecloth, slowly pour cold water into the mixture while gently stirring with the wooden spoon. Continue mixing until all the plant material dissolves and the mixture. becomes green. Use the spoon to press on the plant material to squeeze all of the oil out.
- Remove the filter and discard leftover plant material. Slowly pour the oil into the container. It will be slightly thick but will become thinner as it mixes with the lecithin.
- Once all the oil and lecithin mixture are in the container, use the electric mixer to mix them together at high speed for 5 minutes.
- Store in a cool, dry place for 3-5 weeks.
- Shake the mixture at least once daily to stimulate the cannabinoids.
- Pour the tincture into a dropper bottle and keep it in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Find the Best CBD Tinctures at Black Tie CBD
Want to know where to buy the best CBD tinctures online? Black Tie CBD has just what you need to get started or continue on your CBD tincture journey. Here’s how to make the most of using CBD tinctures:
- Define your goals. The outcome you want will determine what kind of CBD tincture you should take, as well as the strength. For example, if you’re looking to use CBD to help manage periodic stress, you may consider low-potency CBD oil. On the other hand, a stronger CBD tincture could be useful for chronic insomnia or pain. We always recommend starting with a low and gradually increasing.
- Decide on the type of CBD tincture. CBD tinctures come in many forms. Some are full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, CBD, CBD + CBG, CBD/CBG/THC. Use the information above as well as your own research to determine which one will be best for your needs.
- Review lab test results. The presence of lab test results conducted by an independent laboratory is a sign of CBD brand credibility. US law requires CBD manufacturers to test each bundle of their products and publicly share the lab test results with their customers either on their websites or in-store. Make sure to review them to find out the precise amounts of CBD, CBG, THC, and other ingredients so you are fully aware of what is in the products.
- Order CBD tinctures online from Black Tie CBD. The only thing left to do is place your order and wait for it to arrive!
CBD tinctures are designed to deliver quick, convenient, effective results so you can fully enjoy your CBD experience.
Frequently asked question
This seems to good to be true, is buying hemp online legal?
Thanks to the passing of the Farm Bill in 2018, interstate commerce of hemp was legalized. Now you can absolutely legally buy and enjoy products from Black Tie CBD store. Remember, Black Tie hemp dispensary may only sell cannabis to adult customers.
What Is Delta 8 THC?
If you’ve found yourself asking, “What is Delta 8 THC?” you’ve come to the right place. Delta 8 THC, also known as Delta-8 tetrahydrocannabinol, is a psychoactive substance that comes from the Cannabis sativa plant. Delta 8 THC has milder psychoactive and intoxicating effects than Delta 9 THC, but it is still important for users to be aware of its potential to impact them. Legally sold Delta 8 THC products contain less than 0.3% THC, which limits the extent of THC’s effect.
When compared to traditional CBD and Delta 9 THC products, Delta 8 THC products are relatively new to the market and therefore require more extensive research and legislation. The FDA has not evaluated or approved Delta 8 THC products for safe use and they may be marketed in ways that put public health at risk. Some concerns include variability in product labeling and product formulations as well as other terpene and cannabinoid content and concentrations of variable Delta 8 THC.
Some people use Delta 8 THC for a variety of health conditions including nausea, vomiting, glaucoma, sleep issues, and more. It is important to note that the FDA has neither evaluated nor supported Delta 8 THC for these or other health conditions.
Most users experience a floating and uplifting state followed by a mellow calm and a relaxed state of mind when taking Delta 8 THC and using Delta 8 THC products. Delta 8 may be incorporated into several different forms including edibles, smokables, flowers, dab waxes, moon rocks, pre-rolls, and more.
Products containing Delta 8 THC should be stored away from pets and children.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-intoxicating cannabis compound that has significant medical benefits but does not make people feel “stoned”
What Is Hemp?
The hemp plant and its extracts are often used for a wide range of conditions. What is hemp? Hemp or cannabis sativa is the same species of plant as cannabis. Unlike cannabis, hemp contains low concentrations of THC, under 0.3%.
Both cannabis and hemp also contain cannabinoids like CBDV (cannabidivarin), CBD, CBG, cannabigerol, and others. The 2018 Farm Bill established the specific definition of hemp versus cannabis by restricting the content of THC in hemp to no more than 0.3%. Additionally, hemp seeds contain protein, fats, and other nutrients.
Some people mistakenly confuse hemp with hemp agrimony, Canadian hemp, cannabidiol, or cannabis but they are not the same. The legality of hemp is a hotly contested topic within the US given the different forms of hemp that exist and state restrictions. The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 legalized industrial hemp with no restrictions on sale, transport, or possession of hemp-derived products so long as they contain no more than 0.3% THC, as per section 10113 of the Farm Bill.
Hemp can be used to create both commercial and industrial products, including rope, textiles, clothing, shoes, fuel. Hemp has become an increasingly popular choice by many to address certain physical and neurological conditions including skin and stress issues, but factual evidence on the safety and efficacy of hemp for medicinal purposes is still up for debate. Individuals who choose to utilize hemp for medicinal or therapeutic purposes should always consult a medical professional prior to use.
Do you ship outside of the US?
Unfortunately, we do not ship our products outside of the US. We are, however, able to ship all throughout the US.
What's your shipping policy?
Orders are shipped within 2 business days of being received. Average delivery time is 3 to 7 business days. We ask that you allow a minimum of 7 business days before contacting us with any questions regarding shipments. Tracking numbers are provided to customers for all orders as soon as they are available.
We ship to all 50 States!
All orders are professionally and discreetly packaged.
All orders come with a standard "Notice to Law Enforcement" describing section 7606 of the 2014 Agricultural Act. Orders also include a copy of the test results for the product enclosed. Black Tie will not include a bill of lading or an invoice inside the package.
Black Tie uses legal methods of shipping to customers and all packages are sent via our customers shipping method requests i.e. priority vs. first-class. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for any order that is stolen outside the customers' address, lost in transit, undelivered or mistakenly seized.