CBD Edibles - Find Your Favorites Here!
Pop into your search bar, “CBD edibles near me” and Black Tie CBD’s edibles should come right up! Safe, legal, potent, and effective, Black Tie CBD edibles taste great and work! Take one today to get started.
Your Favorite CBD Edibles - Black Tie CBD
Gummies, CBD bears, chews; whatever you want to call them, CBD edibles are some of the most popular CBD products around. If you’re looking for a safe and effective way to take CBD, try Black Tie CBD edibles. With customers worldwide singing our praises, Black Tie CBD is proud to offer CBD edibles to the wellness market.
Potential Health Benefits of CBD Edibles
We all want to feel better, but doing so can sometimes be a hassle. CBD edibles like gummies and other forms make it easy! Although additional research is always being done, many customers have reported success with using CBD edibles for some of the following health concerns:
- Help Alleviate Pain. The best CBD edibles (like those from Black Tie CBD) may help offset some symptoms associated with pain. Some people use CBD gummies as a remedy for chronic pain.
- May Help Reduce inflammation. Many CBD users report positive effects from taking CBD edibles for reducing inflammation. For more on the connection between CBD and inflammation, see here.
- Could Benefit Sleep. The American Sleep Association (AMA) reports that as many as 50-70 million adults in the U.S. are affected by sleep disorders. Certain CBD edible consumers have reported positive effects from taking CBD as a way to help combat insomnia and promote a more restful sleep.
- May Help with Stress. All of life comes with stressors, which can be both positive and negative. Unfortunately, negative stress is usually the more prominent one. Many people take CBD gummies in from Black Tie CBD to help with stress and reduce the side effects that come with it.
- Mood, Depression, and Anxiety. Everyone deserves to feel their best, but that isn’t always accessible on its own. CBD gummies may be the extra push your brain needs to put you in a better mood and help with the challenges that come along with depression and anxiety.
The Best CBD Edibles - What Are CBD Edibles Made From?
It’s important to know what’s in your CBD gummies before you buy them. For the best CBD edibles around, Black Tie CBD uses the following ingredients:
- Marmelade. Black Tie CBD uses high quality marmalade as one of our key ingredients in CBD gummies; that’s what makes them so chewable and tasty.
- Fruit. Our CBD edibles contain fruit extracts to enhance the flavor you get when you chew on one.
- CBD oil. This is the main component that makes CBD edibles near me work quite so well.
- Sugar. We add a little bit of sugar for sweetness, flavor, and taste to the CBD edibles online.
The presence of sugar in our CBD edibles may make them unsuitable for those with diabetes. Black Tie CBD does not recommend CBD gummies with sugar for people with diabetes. Instead, we suggest trying sugar-free CBD edibles or CBD tinctures.
Benefits of the Best CBD Edibles
The benefits of CBD edibles are plenty. Just some of the reasons people look for CBD gummies near me for their benefits are because they are available in:
- Different forms. CBD edibles online could come as CBD gummies, CBD fruit slices, CBD gummy worms, CBD marmalade drops, CBD chocolates, and so many other forms of edible CBD.
- Different flavors. Fruity CBD flavors like strawberry, lemon, pineapple, cherry and tons of other fruit flavors make CBD edibles even more appealing.
- Different dosages. The best CBD edibles you can buy online come in different dosages so everyone can find the dose that works best for them. We offer CBD edible dosages that range from 200mg to 3500 mg of CBD per jar.
- A variety of compounds. Black Tie CBD edibles are available in a wide range of compounds. Shop for CBD edibles online with us and you’ll find both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD edibles for sale. Full-spectrum CBD edibles have controlled amounts of THC (up to 0.3%), while the broad-spectrum CBD varieties are THC-free.
- Long-lasting effects. The best CBD edibles like those from Black Tie CBD last a while because of how gradually the CBD enters your bloodstream. CBD gummies in particular are great because they work with your digestion.
- On-the-go formats. Buying CBD edibles online is convenient and taking them should be too! Our CBD edibles are easy to take with you wherever you go when you need an extra boost.
CBD Edibles for Sale vs CBD Capsules - Which Should I Choose?
People might confuse CBD Edibles with CBD pills and CBD capsules; that’s common, but these forms of CBD are quite different.
- CBD capsules or pills look like any other pharmaceutically-produced medicine and are great for those who want a discreet way to take CBD. They’re perfect for people who are just looking for the effects of CBD and don’t care for the taste.
- CBD edibles in the form of gummies often resemble gummy vitamins like the ones that kids take. They’re usually brightly colored and attractive, so be careful especially around people who don’t know what they are! That said, most CBD users love gummies because of how they both look and taste. They’re also a great alternative for people with an aversion to swallowing pills.
Try either or both at BlackTieCBD.Net!
Can Dogs Take CBD Edibles?
There are CBD edibles for dogs but it is important to note that they are NOT the same as the CBD edibles for humans. Just as dogs have specific dog food, there are also CBD edibles for pets.
Our CBD edibles for dogs do not contain THC or sugar and are specially formulated with pets’ digestive tracts, breed, and size in mind to deliver a safe yet effective dose of CBD.
What are CBD Gummies?
CBD gummies are CBD edibles that look like cute gummy bear candies, which they are – but with something extra. CBD gummies from Black Tie CBD contain CBD that has been extracted from the hemp plant. They are available in various forms, sizes, shapes, and flavors so everyone can find the ones that work best for them. CBD edibles like gummies are easy to take and usually contain larger CBD dosages (10mg CBD per gummy) than CBD tinctures or CBD capsules. CBD Gummies are discreet, enjoyable, and convenient CBD edibles that can be consumed pretty much anywhere. If you’re interested in trying CBD gummies, the Black Tie CBD shop has you covered!
How do CBD gummies make you feel?
There’s no need to worry about the side effects of CBD gummies. This form of CBD won’t make you feel stoned or high. CBD is a natural antipsychotic compound and CBD edibles work by regulating the amount of serotonin in your bloodstream. CBD Gummies are simply chewy candies infused with CBD. They’re designed to make CBD more bioavailable and CBD edibles easier to ingest. Most people feel more relaxed, calm, and overall more chill after taking CBD gummies.
How to Buy CBD Edibles Near Me?
Black Tie CBD makes buying CBD edibles online easy. We’re fully transparent with everything that’s in our products. Plus, all of our CBD edibles are backed by lab tests to ensure they are safe. All you need to do to purchase CBD edibles online is visit BlackTieCBD.net. You’ll find a wide variety of edibles with real customer reviews.
Ready for CBD Edibles?
Ready to try the best CBD edibles you’ve ever had? Black Tie CBD has them for you.
In addition to vapes, oils, tinctures, and other forms of CBD, we offer edible CBD gummies, lollipops, CBD-infused honey, and hard candy we know you’ll love.
Our product lines include the Brothers Apothecary, Lunchbox Alchemy, CBD Infusionz, and many others. Try something different and expand your horizons with these tasty CBD edibles for sale online and share them with a bud.
Frequently asked question
This seems to good to be true, is buying hemp online legal?
Thanks to the passing of the Farm Bill in 2018, interstate commerce of hemp was legalized. Now you can absolutely legally buy and enjoy products from Black Tie CBD store. Remember, Black Tie hemp dispensary may only sell cannabis to adult customers.
What Is Delta 8 THC?
If you’ve found yourself asking, “What is Delta 8 THC?” you’ve come to the right place. Delta 8 THC, also known as Delta-8 tetrahydrocannabinol, is a psychoactive substance that comes from the Cannabis sativa plant. Delta 8 THC has milder psychoactive and intoxicating effects than Delta 9 THC, but it is still important for users to be aware of its potential to impact them. Legally sold Delta 8 THC products contain less than 0.3% THC, which limits the extent of THC’s effect.
When compared to traditional CBD and Delta 9 THC products, Delta 8 THC products are relatively new to the market and therefore require more extensive research and legislation. The FDA has not evaluated or approved Delta 8 THC products for safe use and they may be marketed in ways that put public health at risk. Some concerns include variability in product labeling and product formulations as well as other terpene and cannabinoid content and concentrations of variable Delta 8 THC.
Some people use Delta 8 THC for a variety of health conditions including nausea, vomiting, glaucoma, sleep issues, and more. It is important to note that the FDA has neither evaluated nor supported Delta 8 THC for these or other health conditions.
Most users experience a floating and uplifting state followed by a mellow calm and a relaxed state of mind when taking Delta 8 THC and using Delta 8 THC products. Delta 8 may be incorporated into several different forms including edibles, smokables, flowers, dab waxes, moon rocks, pre-rolls, and more.
Products containing Delta 8 THC should be stored away from pets and children.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-intoxicating cannabis compound that has significant medical benefits but does not make people feel “stoned”
What Is Hemp?
The hemp plant and its extracts are often used for a wide range of conditions. What is hemp? Hemp or cannabis sativa is the same species of plant as cannabis. Unlike cannabis, hemp contains low concentrations of THC, under 0.3%.
Both cannabis and hemp also contain cannabinoids like CBDV (cannabidivarin), CBD, CBG, cannabigerol, and others. The 2018 Farm Bill established the specific definition of hemp versus cannabis by restricting the content of THC in hemp to no more than 0.3%. Additionally, hemp seeds contain protein, fats, and other nutrients.
Some people mistakenly confuse hemp with hemp agrimony, Canadian hemp, cannabidiol, or cannabis but they are not the same. The legality of hemp is a hotly contested topic within the US given the different forms of hemp that exist and state restrictions. The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 legalized industrial hemp with no restrictions on sale, transport, or possession of hemp-derived products so long as they contain no more than 0.3% THC, as per section 10113 of the Farm Bill.
Hemp can be used to create both commercial and industrial products, including rope, textiles, clothing, shoes, fuel. Hemp has become an increasingly popular choice by many to address certain physical and neurological conditions including skin and stress issues, but factual evidence on the safety and efficacy of hemp for medicinal purposes is still up for debate. Individuals who choose to utilize hemp for medicinal or therapeutic purposes should always consult a medical professional prior to use.
Do you ship outside of the US?
Unfortunately, we do not ship our products outside of the US. We are, however, able to ship all throughout the US.
What's your shipping policy?
Orders are shipped within 2 business days of being received. Average delivery time is 3 to 7 business days. We ask that you allow a minimum of 7 business days before contacting us with any questions regarding shipments. Tracking numbers are provided to customers for all orders as soon as they are available.
We ship to all 50 States!
All orders are professionally and discreetly packaged.
All orders come with a standard "Notice to Law Enforcement" describing section 7606 of the 2014 Agricultural Act. Orders also include a copy of the test results for the product enclosed. Black Tie will not include a bill of lading or an invoice inside the package.
Black Tie uses legal methods of shipping to customers and all packages are sent via our customers shipping method requests i.e. priority vs. first-class. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for any order that is stolen outside the customers' address, lost in transit, undelivered or mistakenly seized.