CBD for Pets
CBD for Pets
People take CBD for a variety of reasons. Whether they want to chill out, reduce anxiety, improve sleep, or use CBD for pain management, everyone has their own goals. Black Tie CBD wants you to know that we’re not only here to help YOU feel better, but also your companions – we’re talking about your pets!
Just like humans, pets have feelings, emotions, aches and pains, and other health conditions that could warrant them getting some extra support. That’s why Black Tie CBD offers CBD treats for pets. Our specialty formulas are uniquely designed to help your furry friend feel their best.
CBD for Dogs - The Pet Wellness Trend Your Dog Will Love
Pet wellness trends come and go, but CBD for pets is here to stay. This holistic remedy is a great way to take care of your pet just like you take care of yourself. CBD dog treats come in delicious flavors your pet will love. They’re made from 100% natural ingredients and taste just like your pet’s normal dog treats, but with an added component to help them feel their best.
How Does Pet CBD Affect Animals?
The research is slim on the effects of CBD on pets, but the information we currently have on the endocannabinoid system of dogs suggests that their endocannabinoid receptors are quite similar to those of human beings. This could suggest that the effect of CBD on pets may be akin to its effect on humans.
CBD for Pets May Help with Certain Health Conditions
To reiterate our earlier point, there has been no formal, conclusive research on the effects of CBD for pets. Still, anecdotal evidence has shown that CBD for dogs may help with certain health conditions, including those featured below.
- Anxiety. Just like humans, dogs can also suffer from anxiety. Some breeds like Labradors are also naturally more restless and anxious than others. Additionally, many dogs experience heightened anxiety during travel and thunderstorms. CBD for pets could be just what your dog needs to alleviate travel or separation anxiety.
- Pain. Whether from age, injury, or another health condition, dogs feel pain too! As a dog owner, it can be awful to see your pup in pain. CBD for pets like hemp treats for dogs could be the natural solution your dog needs for pain management.
- Arthritis. Older dogs often suffer from joint pain and arthritis. Over time, they may start to lose mobility and find it harder to get up and down. While arthritis is common for aging dogs, that doesn’t mean it has to inhibit their way of life. CBD for pets can be great for helping your senior dog maintain their youthful spirit.
- Inflammation. Inflammation may be the result of an injury that is taking its time to heal. Some pet parents choose to supplement with CBD treats for pets to help reduce inflammation.
Do Hemp Treats for Dogs Have Side Effects?
While we don’t have a conclusive answer to whether hemp treats for dogs have side effects, the current research that is available leads us to believe that any side effects would be similar to those in humans. Potential side effects of cannabis use in humans include dry mouth, dizziness, disorientation, diarrhea, and changes in weight and appetite.
Black Tie CBD strongly suggests scheduling a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using hemp treats for dogs or CBD for pets. Additionally, please always follow the instructions on the package and do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Is Pet CBD Safe for Humans?
Technically, yes but we wouldn’t recommend it. The compounds found in CBD pet treats from Black Tie CBD are 100% natural and organic. Formulas contain nothing artificial or potentially harmful and there is no THC, sugar, or gluten. That said, CBD for pets is just that – for pets. Just as you wouldn’t eat dog food, we suggest not eating pet CBD treats.
Furthermore, Black Tie CBD has an extensive line of CBD products specifically designed for human consumption. We offer CBD edibles, oils, pills, capsules, concentrates, pre-rolls, liquids, and other forms of CBD all available for purchase online. Why dip into your pet’s secret stash when you can have your own?
What to Look For When Buying CBD for Pets
At a glance, CBD treats for pets look like any other pet treats you might use for dog training. Spoiler alert: they’re not. Key things for when buying CBD for dogs include:
- The presence of THC. THC is a potentially psyche-affecting component that may be found in certain compounds of CBD. It is recommended that humans use THC sparingly (and always within the legal and medically prescribed dosage) but there is no use for THC in pets. Good CBD pet treats should always be THC-free or broad-spectrum.
- Intended size and breed. CBD pet products are formulated according to certain dog sizes and breeds. The amount of CBD per treat varies based on dogs’ weights and their body composition. For the best results, always follow feeding guidelines on packaging.
- The contents. You don't feed your dog grains, meats from unknown origins, gluten, soy, preservatives, artificial flavor enhancers, and sugar, do you? Hemp treats for dogs should not contain these ingredients either. Black Tie CBD hemp dog treats are all made without these ingredients. Just read the labels on the back of our packaging to see for yourself.
- Flavor. Taste and flavor matter! While you may be giving your dog CBD treats to help them get zen, they’ll only take them if they like how they taste. Treat your pet with flavors they’ll love like bacon, peanut butter, cheddar, or salmon to surprise your dog with a new treat!
- Customer reviews. Look for online reviews for CBD pet treats to verify the quality, consistency, and formulas of these products.
CBD for Pets Treat or CBD Pet Tinctures?
CBD for pets also comes in tincture form. Some pet owners choose CBD oil for dogs while others prefer CBD pet treats. One is not better than the other, but they may be better situated for different circumstances. For example, CBD dog treats could be useful for dog training whereas CBD pet tinctures may be better suited for occasional use.
Additionally, CBD oil is better for cats than CBD treats might be. Cats are particularly intelligent and may not fall for cat treats infused with CBD. Instead, just drop a few milligrams of CBD oil directly into your cat's mouth.
Something to keep in mind about CBD for pets, however, is that CBD tinctures kick in much faster than CBD pet treats. This is because CBD infused treats for dogs need to be chewed, digested, and absorbed, whereas CBD oil works almost instantly.
The bottom line here is that a CBD pet treat may be the right option for training or for gradual use in calm environments, but CBD oils for dogs are the best choice for a fast-acting way to calm your pet down.
Do I Need Veterinarian Advice Before I Give CBD to My Dog?
Yes! We can’t stress this enough, but it is always recommended to consult with your veterinarian before giving your pet CBD. CBD products for animals may be used as treats as well as for medicinal purposes. Always speak with your veterinarian before giving your pet CBD.
Buy the Best CBD Pet Treats at BlackTieCBD.Net
Finding a reliable CBD brand is the most important factor to consider when purchasing CBD products for pets. A trustworthy CBD brand will have high quality products made from organic compounds, as well as a high level customer service team to help with any questions. BlackTieCBD.net has it all. We offer:
- Reliability. Black Tie CBD is a reliable CBD pet product manufacturer. Our processes involve transparency and trustworthiness because your dog deserves the same quality that you do.
- Organic compound. Our team carefully verifies the organic compound of our CBD pets treats. We remove all potentially harmful ingredients and include only those that naturally come from hemp plants, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- Affordable solutions. Black Tie CBD’s pet treats come 25 pieces to a package for a total of just $17. This makes it affordable to keep your pet calm and help them manage their pain.
- Quick order processing and delivery. Customer experience is always important in the process of online shopping. That’s why won’t make you or your dog wait. Your order will be quickly processed and delivered to your location within several business days. Black Tie ships to all 50 US states.
- Exceptional customer support. The customer service team here at Black Tie CBD is here to answer any questions you might have about our CBD pet treats. Reach out to us today at 1-888-702-2285 for questions, comments, or concerns.
If you’re ready to start treating your dog to CBD for pets, the next step is to shop hemp treats for dogs at Black Tie CBD today!
All of the CBD pet treats on our site are free of meat by-products, corn, soy, and artificial flavors, leaving nothing all-natural ingredients. If you are also looking for CBD for yourself, we recommend
Frequently asked question
This seems to good to be true, is buying hemp online legal?
Thanks to the passing of the Farm Bill in 2018, interstate commerce of hemp was legalized. Now you can absolutely legally buy and enjoy products from Black Tie CBD store. Remember, Black Tie hemp dispensary may only sell cannabis to adult customers.
What Is Delta 8 THC?
If you’ve found yourself asking, “What is Delta 8 THC?” you’ve come to the right place. Delta 8 THC, also known as Delta-8 tetrahydrocannabinol, is a psychoactive substance that comes from the Cannabis sativa plant. Delta 8 THC has milder psychoactive and intoxicating effects than Delta 9 THC, but it is still important for users to be aware of its potential to impact them. Legally sold Delta 8 THC products contain less than 0.3% THC, which limits the extent of THC’s effect.
When compared to traditional CBD and Delta 9 THC products, Delta 8 THC products are relatively new to the market and therefore require more extensive research and legislation. The FDA has not evaluated or approved Delta 8 THC products for safe use and they may be marketed in ways that put public health at risk. Some concerns include variability in product labeling and product formulations as well as other terpene and cannabinoid content and concentrations of variable Delta 8 THC.
Some people use Delta 8 THC for a variety of health conditions including nausea, vomiting, glaucoma, sleep issues, and more. It is important to note that the FDA has neither evaluated nor supported Delta 8 THC for these or other health conditions.
Most users experience a floating and uplifting state followed by a mellow calm and a relaxed state of mind when taking Delta 8 THC and using Delta 8 THC products. Delta 8 may be incorporated into several different forms including edibles, smokables, flowers, dab waxes, moon rocks, pre-rolls, and more.
Products containing Delta 8 THC should be stored away from pets and children.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-intoxicating cannabis compound that has significant medical benefits but does not make people feel “stoned”
What Is Hemp?
The hemp plant and its extracts are often used for a wide range of conditions. What is hemp? Hemp or cannabis sativa is the same species of plant as cannabis. Unlike cannabis, hemp contains low concentrations of THC, under 0.3%.
Both cannabis and hemp also contain cannabinoids like CBDV (cannabidivarin), CBD, CBG, cannabigerol, and others. The 2018 Farm Bill established the specific definition of hemp versus cannabis by restricting the content of THC in hemp to no more than 0.3%. Additionally, hemp seeds contain protein, fats, and other nutrients.
Some people mistakenly confuse hemp with hemp agrimony, Canadian hemp, cannabidiol, or cannabis but they are not the same. The legality of hemp is a hotly contested topic within the US given the different forms of hemp that exist and state restrictions. The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 legalized industrial hemp with no restrictions on sale, transport, or possession of hemp-derived products so long as they contain no more than 0.3% THC, as per section 10113 of the Farm Bill.
Hemp can be used to create both commercial and industrial products, including rope, textiles, clothing, shoes, fuel. Hemp has become an increasingly popular choice by many to address certain physical and neurological conditions including skin and stress issues, but factual evidence on the safety and efficacy of hemp for medicinal purposes is still up for debate. Individuals who choose to utilize hemp for medicinal or therapeutic purposes should always consult a medical professional prior to use.
Do you ship outside of the US?
Unfortunately, we do not ship our products outside of the US. We are, however, able to ship all throughout the US.
What's your shipping policy?
Orders are shipped within 2 business days of being received. Average delivery time is 3 to 7 business days. We ask that you allow a minimum of 7 business days before contacting us with any questions regarding shipments. Tracking numbers are provided to customers for all orders as soon as they are available.
We ship to all 50 States!
All orders are professionally and discreetly packaged.
All orders come with a standard "Notice to Law Enforcement" describing section 7606 of the 2014 Agricultural Act. Orders also include a copy of the test results for the product enclosed. Black Tie will not include a bill of lading or an invoice inside the package.
Black Tie uses legal methods of shipping to customers and all packages are sent via our customers shipping method requests i.e. priority vs. first-class. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for any order that is stolen outside the customers' address, lost in transit, undelivered or mistakenly seized.